Scope/ Scope of application Insulation of all internal walls of residential and industrial buildings within a temperature range of -20 ° C to + 150 ° C at places where mould and thermal bridges are formed.
Insulation of the supply and exhaust pipes of the house against heat loss and frost, such as insulation of roller shutter boxes and other cold bridges, etc.
Effective thermal and hydro insulation with 2 mm application layer
Easy to apply and time-saving
Application on almost all types of materials
Resistant to abrasion, durable over time, washable
Harmless to health
May be combined with emulsion paints
Serves as a finish and may be integrate in a system with other putties
Packaging Plastic bucket: 10l – 5l
Storage Store in a closed or dry place in the original packaging, at room temperatures of +5°С to +45°С.
Thermal resistance after setting
-20 ° C to + 150 ° C without losing any of the declared performance characteristics
sweet, after nitrocellulose solvent
Diffusion resistance equivalent
sd = 0,16 m (1 mm layer) according to EN ISO 7783
min. 1.2 MPa according to ČSN 73 2577
Minimum applied layer
Period of use after setting
min. 15 years under normal conditions
between + 5 ° C and +45 ° C, without frosting
Unopened: For 2 years after production date
for all types of porous materials, wood and its by-products, metal surfaces, glass
Suitable condition of surfaces
clean, dry, free of grease or dust
+5 °C to +50 °C
not harmful to health according to ČSN 1230-1
fire-resistant according to ČSN EN 13501-1 + A1-
1. Basic preparation First, the mixture is stirred at low speed with an eclectic paddle or trowel, with no added water, until getting thick.
2. Dilution The mixture is diluted with 10% water to 1 litre. It is stirred at a low speed. Subject to the absorption rate of the base and your practices, you can carefully change the consistency for better application by adding more water.
3. Application of mixture Apply the mixture evenly, making a layer of min. 1.5 mm.
4. Drying time The usual drying and setting time for a 1-mm layer is max. 24 hours. This depends also on the temperature and absorption of the base, the temperature and humidity of the air and the air flow.
5. Tools All tools soiled with the product must be cleaned with water, and the dry product residues must be removed mechanically. After clean-up, surfaces must be rinsed with water.
6. Required quantity 1 litre per 1-3 m2 depending on the base
7. Applied in a system with Bloktherm grund for better adhesion
Hazard statements / Safety tips
The product is safe and not hazardous to health at contact. The product is not classified as harmful to the environment. It is neutral and non-flammable.